Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Guest Room~AFTERS

WOW!!! It's been awhile since we blogged :) Life and work have been busy for both Jill and me. We are hoping to get back to some regular blogging after the first of the year and we have some new topics for Tuesday's Design Tips, projects we have been busy working on, etc. We are also just finishing up our new website that we have been working on for some time, so a freshened up blog will be in the works soon, too!


Today, I thought I'd share an update on the guest room I wrote about back in July!!! The finishing touches arrived a couple of weeks ago and I was able to snap some photos of the "after."


This was the a glimpse of some of the finishes for the room.

Here are a few "before" photos...


 All the furniture stayed the same. The carpet, wall color, bedding and accessories received an update, and window treatments were added. 

Now for the "afters"...







 It is a comfortable guest room just in time for the holidays!




1 comment:

  1. Well done! I really like the artwork - may I ask where you got that painting?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day! We love hearing from you!