Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Painting

I spent this Sunday afternoon with some of my close girlfriends decorating our Halloween pumpkins. I'm kind of in heaven being surrounded by friends and crafts at the same time. 

We each purchased an array of pumpkins and raided Michael's Crafts store, our garages and closets. 






Some of the items that we used:

  • Painter's Tape
  • Spray paint
  • Acrylic Craft Paint (& brushes)
  • Glitter
  • Paper Masks
  • Metallic Ink Pads
  • Sharpie Markers
  • Fishnet Stocking
  • Cardboard Witch Hat 
  • Stencils 









And voila... Our Pumpkin Creations. 
It was so much fun to see creative individually.




I brought mine home an immediately put them out for display by my front door.
 I'm going to love coming home to this for a couple of weeks.




Thanks ladies. Today was just what the doctor ordered!!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I love the final arrangement of your finished pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day! We love hearing from you!